Returns for receipt of Foreign Contribution
Quarter 01-04-2018 to 30-06-2018
- Amount of funding received during 01-04-2018 to 30-06-2018: NIL
Tax exemption details
NSI is a non-profit organisation registered as a Trust
(No.4/11/13-36/247 dated 05.09.2011). NSI is recognised as:
- An organisation registered with the Income Tax Department (PAN: AABTN5592P).
- A charitable institution under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act (No.129/16/CIT(Technical) /12A/57/2012-13/10516 dated 13.03.2013).
- An institution where donations are exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act (No.CIT(Exemptions)/Luck./ 80G/2015-16/812/7579 dated 09.12.2015).
Our work is funded entirely by donations from concerned individuals and research grants. Your donation to NSI will help us implement applied ecological research to develop tools and approaches for nature conservation. For details on how you can contribute, please write to email@example.com
Supporting individuals & organisations
We would like to thank the following people and agencies for their continued support:
- The Rufford Foundation
- Makin Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Aga Khan Trust for Culture
- Uttarakhand Forest Department
- Nature Conservation Foundation
- Slow Motion Projects
- Shaleen Mahar and Shruti Singh
- Jyothi Prasad and Skand Bakshi
- Smitha Prasad and Chetan Ramamurthy
- Girija and Karthik Natarajan
- Kumkum Ahluwalia
- Brinda Rao
- Krishna Hegde
- Poonam Kasturi
- Kiran Arora and Ravindra Kumar
- Ghazala Shahabuddin
- Been There Doon That
© Copyright 2018 Nature Science Initiative. All Rights Reserved.